1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
When I was seven, I wanted to glue autumn leaves back onto the branches they fell from, returning each to its home. Yesterday, I stepped on a pile of damp leaves on the sidewalk. When I heard them crunch beneath my feet, I felt nothing.
Did I ever tell you guys that once my friend bought a hot chocolate but for some reason when she started drinking it she couldn’t get any of the hot chocolate so she started sucking on it really hard until a weird long furry thing came out so she opened it up and there was a giant huntsman spider on the inside of the lid
are you Australian
A year ago we stayed up till 3 am talking
And today I don’t know how to even say hey